[Spambayes] Re: SpamBayes Outlook Plug-In

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Apr 8 13:10:26 EDT 2003

Would it be possible to try another change for me instead?  Revert
filter.py, and in msgstore.py's Save method, find the line:

            self.mapi_object.SaveChanges(mapi.KEEP_OPEN_READWRITE |
USE_DEFERRED_ERRORS)

And remove "USE_DEFERRED_ERRORS" from it.  See if the behaviour changes.  If
not, then try finding the definition of USE_DEFERRED_ERRORS, and change it
to 0, thereby preventing *any* code in this file passing that funky MAPI
flag.

I am kinda hoping this will cause me to be a MAPI_E_OBJECT_CHANGED error,
which would allow a more elegant solution to the problem.

I'm a little unsure why one of the Save calls is indented too.

BTW, I've opened
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=716684&group_id=617
02&atid=498103 to track this.

Thanks,