Removing pickle support from Outlook? (was RE: [Spambayes] Lostdatabase)

Tue Apr 8 19:31:33 EDT 2003

4/8/2003 6:20:31 PM, "Mark Hammond" <mhammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote:

>Where I am comimg from with the "incompatible database" is my idea for the
>"message database" next to our "word database", as posted here a couple of
>months back.  I made a start on it, then decided I was being too ambitious
>and changing too much, so I abandonded it, intending to go back to my
>original "slightly hacky but less instrusive" plan.  Tim2 may recall that
>this database is what is preventing dbExport from working, rather than the
>bayes word database.  Since then payed work has got in the way.

I am currently hard at work on the "message database."  It is being shaken out
with the imap filter, and then I'll incorporate it into the notes filter and
the pop3proxy.  By then it should be fairly solid <wink>.  You might want to
have a look at it before then and let me know what you think.  It's
spambayes.message

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com
http://wecanstopspam.org