[Spambayes] Outlook & 'Non-mail' items

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Apr 9 14:15:20 EDT 2003

There is a bug on that, I think.  Certainly one that "drafts" are filtered,
but I think it is the same.  There should be a single function to determine
"should I look at this object", and it be used by both the filter and train
operations.

Bounces by outlook when not in "corporate" mode are just mail messages, so I
never see this.

Mark.