[Spambayes] mboxtrain.py chokes on bugtraq email messages

Mon Apr 14 13:54:14 EDT 2003

<tim at fourstonesExpressions.com> wrote:

>> Does this message have a mimetype of multipart/digest? If so, I think we
>> already have an open bug on this one.  If not, then this looks like a new
one.

>It does not look like it. The message contains the following MIME parts:

This is a multipart/digest message, and a known problem.  Keep an eye out for
the fix checkin.  It'll get fixed one of these days.

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com
http://wecanstopspam.org

  those who understand binary,