[Spambayes] imapfilter mangling headers!

Thu Apr 17 13:07:45 EDT 2003

4/17/2003 9:46:13 AM, Oliver Maunder <lists at olivermaunder.co.uk> wrote:

>Good to know. I can live with the exception for now - but I was worried
>it might have something to do with the training problems. As for
>migrating the training database - as it currently contains 0 messages,
>that shouldn't be an issue ;-)

I've found what's causing the dumbdbm exception.  If you make the _commit
method in dumbdbm.py look like the following, the exception magically
disappears, and life is good.  Let me point out, however, that dumbdbm is not
the way to go here... :)

    def _commit(self):
# insert the following two lines
        if _os is None: