[Spambayes] training via email forwarding

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Apr 18 15:26:52 EDT 2003

    >> How about just "b"ouncing the messages to the correct mailbox?  It
    >> will add a few new headers (several Resent-This-N-That's and maybe a
    >> couple extra Received headers), but those should generally be ignored
    >> or could be stripped by an appropriate formail command in your
    >> procmailrc file.

    Rich> I thought bounce was an ELM thing, but I looked and see that it's
    Rich> in Pine (which makes sense).  Do outlook, mozilla, et al, have it?

I only recently discovered that VM in X/Emacs has it.  I believe Eudora (at
least on Windows) has it as well.  I always thought of it as a sort of
hackish way to pass messages along, but it seems like it might work in this
case.

    Rich> Forwarding seems like a more general solution.  Perhaps I'm wrong.

Oh yeah.  I was just trying to get you going in the short term and save
someone here from doing extra work. ;-)

Skip