[Spambayes] Re: imapfilter mangling headers!

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Sat Apr 19 11:53:17 EDT 2003

> Indeed.  The UI script even has a syntax error (missing a
> colon).

Well, there aren't any scripts that use the UI module, so that really
shouldn't matter.  And even the trial ones that I haven't checked in
don't use that function...It's fixed now, anyway.

> Is there someplace I can look for the syntax of
> bayescustomize.ini now?  In the meantime, I guess I am going
> to hack Options.py again :(

I still don't understand why you need to touch Options.py.  In fact,
given the new format, it is *highly* unadvisable.  Add any configuration
you need to in your bayescustomize.ini, or wait a day or two and use the
web ui when access is provided to it.

bayescustomize.ini uses the standard configuration format.  The options
you need are [imap] server, port, username, password (unless you use the
-p option) and the folders.  You probably need to set the pop3proxy
options that specify where the database should be filed.

Sorry this isn't the easiest of options, but this is all still very much
in early development.  It's still really only suitable for testing, not
for production use.