[Spambayes] Re: imapfilter mangling headers!

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Fri Apr 18 20:11:35 EDT 2003

Tim Stone - Four Stones Expressions <tim at fourstonesExpressions.com> writes:

> 4/18/2003 5:35:48 PM, David Abrahams <dave at boost-consulting.com> wrote:
>
>>Indeed.  The UI script even has a syntax error (missing a colon).
>>Is there someplace I can look for the syntax of bayescustomize.ini
>>now?  In the meantime, I guess I am going to hack Options.py again :(
>
> Argh... I'm having trouble getting it to run myself.  There's clearly some
> further work that needs to be done...

And here's another problem:

cd ~/src/spambayes/
./imapfilter.py -c -D ~/bayes.db
dave
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./imapfilter.py", line 461, in ?
    run()
  File "./imapfilter.py", line 451, in run

  File "./imapfilter.py", line 362, in Filter
    folder.Filter(self.classifier, self.spam_folder, self.unsure_folder)
  File "./imapfilter.py", line 322, in Filter
    msg.Save()
  File "./imapfilter.py", line 198, in Save
    self.extractTime(), self.as_string())
  File "./imapfilter.py", line 181, in extractTime
    return imaplib.Time2Internaldate(\
TypeError: argument must be 9-item sequence, not None

Compilation exited abnormally with code 1 at Fri Apr 18 15:49:18

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting