[Spambayes] BUG: Input from LOCALE not used

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Sat Apr 19 12:51:05 EDT 2003

> I finally found the reason why the SpamBayes plugin was not
> separator. As a result, a float should be written as "0,10"
> instead of "0.10" and as a result the SpamBayes plugin
> crashed on reading the dictionary (I think).
>
> I now have to change my default LOCALE settings in Windows in
> order to get the plugin to work. Could it be possible to
> update this so SpamBayes will work for all LOCALE settings?

This has definitely been reported before.  I thought that a bug was
submitted and that Mark checked in a patch, but I can't find the bug
anywhere on sf, and I can't find a fix in the check-in archives either.
(Am I imagining the whole thing??).

Anyway, Mark will probably get to this when he has a chance.  I
*thought* that what happened was that spambayes set the locale to
English within the plugin and that solved it.