[Spambayes] Getting started

Fri Apr 18 20:07:07 EDT 2003

Well, it's about time!  <wink>

Ok, my first recommendation would be to download the alpha2 version, which is
pretty much self consistent and functional.  The current cvs versions are in
considerable flux at the moment, and you'll likely end up as frustrated as
David Abrahams if you try to use it...  Alpha2 is available on the website as
a zip or a tarball.

But... if you really want to install cvs, there are some specific instructions
on the sourceforge main site for how to install and configure a client.  You
have to do some stuff to get a certificate installed on sourceforge, etc.,
etc.  It's a bit of a pain, but it really does work once you get set up.