[Spambayes] Re: imapfilter mangling headers!

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Sat Apr 19 08:50:24 EDT 2003

"Meyer, Tony" <T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz> writes:

>> And here's another problem:
> [...]
>>   File "./imapfilter.py", line 181, in extractTime
>>     return imaplib.Time2Internaldate(\
>> TypeError: argument must be 9-item sequence, not None
>>
>> Compilation exited abnormally with code 1 at Fri Apr 18 15:49:18
>
> I've found this.  The email message class returns None if a header isn't
> found (i.e. message["header_that_doesn't exist"] returns None) rather
> than raising an exception; who knows why, but that's what it does.
>
> I've checked in a fix for this.

Not yet, I think. After an update:

    %python imapfilter.py -c -D ~/bayes.db
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "imapfilter.py", line 509, in ?
        run()
      File "imapfilter.py", line 499, in run
        imap_filter.Filter()
      File "imapfilter.py", line 391, in Filter
        self.unsure_folder)
      File "imapfilter.py", line 350, in Filter
        msg.Save()
      File "imapfilter.py", line 201, in Save
        msg_time = self.extractTime()
      File "imapfilter.py", line 178, in extractTime

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting