[Spambayes] Outlook Plug-in won't stay checked in Com_add-ins

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Mon Apr 21 23:55:58 EDT 2003

[Dan Mara]
> Python must not be required, as SpamBayes is running
> great on a Winnt 4.0 and XP boxes with no Python...

Trust us:  spambayes is coded entirely in Python, both the classification
engine and the Outlook plugin.  I personally guarantee no part of spambayes
can even start if Python isn't installed.  OTOH, maybe Microsoft is shipping
new versions of Outlook with spambayes pre-installed <wink>.

alas-that-would-take-marketing-vision-ly y'rs  - tim