[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-726255 ] Problem if bayescustomize.ini not there

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 23 07:43:44 EDT 2003

Bugs item #726255, was opened at 2003-04-23 13:43
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=726255&group_id=61702

Category: pop3proxy
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I'm using spambayes and this morning I downloaded the
latest cvs version and I have some problems.

If the file bayescustomize.ini does not exist in the
directory then I get the second trace.

I tryed to get a patch for this problem but I don't
know how to only save the new configuration values and
not do an update_file ;-(

My python skill are very poor....

For the first problem I don't know what is going on.

Remi Ricard
papaDoc at videotron.ca

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"C:\Devtools\SPAMBA~1\SPAMBA~1.23\spambayes\Dibbler.py",
line 398, in found_terminator
    getattr(plugin, name)(**params)

  File
"C:\Devtools\SPAMBA~1\SPAMBA~1.23\spambayes\UserInterface.py",
line 511, in onChangeopts
    op = open(optionsPathname, "r")

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'C:\Devtools\SPAMBA~1\SPAMBA~1.23\bayescustomize.ini'