[Spambayes] IMAPFilter training issues (WAS imapfilter manglingheaders!)

Wed Apr 23 10:50:31 EDT 2003

4/22/2003 5:15:41 PM, "Meyer, Tony" <T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz> wrote:

>Ah, regex's - the bane of my life ;).  This is (relatively easily fixed,
>and I'll do this if Tim hasn't already.  I do get the feeling that I
>need to get out a book on regex and study hard ;)

I recommend the O'Reilly book... it's a bit dated and doesn't include much
python stuff, but it's a great introduction and deep dive to regex.

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com
http://wecanstopspam.org

  those who understand binary,