[Spambayes] SMTP proxy

Ian Rubado rubado at undr.net
Wed Apr 23 17:59:07 EDT 2003

I download the source code from sourceforge; however, I do not see a SMTP
proxy included. There is mention of it in the documentation. Is it not
complete? One other thing, what kind of success has anyone had integrating
Spambayes into a server side solution transparent to end users? One could
use a content filter on the mail server to delete the mail or possible
whatever else depending on the header that spambayes tacked into the
message.

Most of the spam I wish to target is 'porn' related and or advertisements
for sex products, so I am not concerned with my users own definition of
spam.

Ian Rubado