[Spambayes] YAIP (Yet Another IMAP Problem)

Oliver Maunder lists at olivermaunder.co.uk
Thu Apr 24 02:21:32 EDT 2003

Meyer, Tony wrote:

>>Yup.  Your imap server has an opposite order for uid and flags, so
>>we have to remember that and write them out in the right order too.
>>imaplib is probably where this happens... this is gonna get ugly.
>>

>The thing is that we don't write a UID - the server assigns it.  The
>only times we transmit a UID are when we are fetching or storing, and it
>has to be the first parameter after the command.

Probably not worth worrying too much at this stage. So far, imapfilter
only managed to classify and move two messages before choking on the
search function, and I'm only getting this problem on one of those messages.

So lets ignore it for now, and see if it occurs on any other classified
messages in the future.

Olly