[Spambayes] SMTP proxy

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Apr 24 14:28:23 EDT 2003

> Thanks for the answer; however, the source code I downloaded
> from source forge for the current version does not include
> the smtpproxy.py. spambayes-1.0a2.tar.gz

Ah, I see.  I forgot that smtpproxy wasn't done when alpha2 was
released.  If you get the cvs code it's there.

> Perhaps you could send me a copy.

Hmm.  I'm not sure how well smtpproxy.py will work with the alpha2
Spambayes code.  You can get it here:
<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/spambayes/spambayes/smtp
proxy.py>

If you're planning to use it with pop3proxy, I would recommend holding
off for a wee bit if possible.  We're pretty close to another release
(IMO), which would include smtpproxy working with the rest of the code.
(We just have to iron out the IMAP filter, the new Options code, and one
or two other things).

If you want to use it separate from pop3proxy, then the cvs version
linked above would be a good place to start.