[Spambayes] SMTP proxy

Ian Rubado rubado at undr.net
Thu Apr 24 12:47:31 EDT 2003

Tony,

Thanks again for the info. I checked the CVS and see the files. I will hold
off as you suggested, but will my hammie.db file which contains all the
training results work with the new files once they are done?

If so then I am in good shape. I'd hate to have to retrain the whole thing
again.

Thanks.

Ian Rubado