[Spambayes] IMAP - it works!

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri Apr 25 12:03:30 EDT 2003

> Tony - I don't know exactly what you did last night, but it worked.

Basically, I re-worked the whole thing :)  As I always say, if it
doesn't work, start from scratch ;)  (Really, I just went through it
thoroughly with a copy of the RFC in my hand).

> I can see messages in my inbox again (I haven't been deleting
> spam for the last few days because I wanted to see how well the filter

> would work). Thanks a lot.

No worries.  I'm glad it's finally (almost) going.

Thanks for all the testing you (and David) have been doing - it really
helps to get this closer to the stage at which it can be included in the
next (pre)release - alpha3 or beta1, whichever it is.  Please keep
letting the list know if anything goes wrong, or if there are any
improvements that you would like.

Out of curiosity, how does it feel in terms of speed?  I'm not really
used to IMAP, so I don't know how fast things usually feel (and the
servers I'm using are very geographically distant to me).