[Spambayes] Classifier Assertion error

Oliver Maunder lists at olivermaunder.co.uk
Sun Apr 27 21:13:06 EDT 2003

Meyer, Tony wrote:

>I gather than what you can do is:
>  (a)  Retrain, if you have the data available

This is happening on a brand new DB, training with imapfilter. It's
happened on two separate PCs (home and work), but with similar setup
(Win XP, Python 2.2, pybsddb)  and the same training data. I'll give it
a go under Linux when I get round to rebooting.

>  (b)  Use dbimpexp.py to convert your database to a text file.  Change
>the ham and spam counts at the top to something like the numbers they
>should be

Tried that. It works. Not sure yet what further training wiil do to
those counts though.

Olly