[Spambayes] big imapfilter.py problem

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon Apr 28 12:48:38 EDT 2003

> What's happening here is in:
>
>   File "spambayes/message.py", line 118, in _getState
>     (msg.c, msg.t) = self.db[msg.getId()]
>
>    self.db[msg.getID()]
>
> is a email.Message object
[...]

TimS might have a better idea, but I *think* that this is a result of
the message db being fixed ;)  The db used to store message objects, and
now stores a tuple of the classification and training information.  So
self.db[msg.getID()] should return a tuple, *not* an email object.

Delete (or rename) your message database and this should work.  (This
won't effect your classification database, just the memory of which
messages have been classified/trained, which was inaccurate anyway).

Apologies for this - we should have realised that old (message)
databases would become invalid and need to be removed and posted a
message to that effect.