[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-725449 ] Binary plugin fails on Win9x

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 29 05:54:35 EDT 2003

Bugs item #725449, was opened at 2003-04-22 14:41
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mhammond
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=725449&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Running pure Windows (98SE) and Outlook 2000.
No Python installed.
I can't get the plugin to initialize.
I go to Tools/options/other/advanced
options/Com Addins
and check the SpamBayes plug-in box, but it won't
stayed checked,
and I've uninstalled/reinstalled Outlook and the
plugin but no go.
I've got this working great, really great, on Winnt
4.0 and Xp.
Logfile being attached for upload...

Dan

Comment By: J (usertgo)