[Spambayes] Problem installing SpamBayes Outlook Addin

Dave Hylands dhylands at broadcom.com
Tue Apr 29 15:27:08 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm running Windows 2000 (SP3) with Outlook XP installed.

I have Python 2.2.2 installed and win32all-152 installed.

When I try to execute the SpamBayes-Outlook-Setup-002.exe program, it gets
partway through the installation and then dies with the following error:

C:\Program Files\Spambayes Outlook Addin\spambayes_addin.dll
Unable to register the DLL/OCX: DllRegisterServer failed; code 0x00000000.
Click Retry to try again...

Does anybody have any ideas how I might get around this problem?

--
Dave Hylands
Vancouver, BC, Canada