[Spambayes] Configuration page of pop3proxy fails

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Apr 30 17:02:35 EDT 2003

> Is there a reference on how to set up the .ini file manually?

There's a question about this in FAQ.txt, although you'll have to do a
wee bit of Python to get a list of the options that need setting.
Basically, though, you'll want this in your ini file:

[pop3proxy]
servers:pop.example.com:110
ports:110
persistent_storage_file:path/to/database.db

(Obviously with the appropriate values replaced).  This should be all
that you need to use pop3proxy.  The FAQ has details for finding out
what the other options that you can set are.

I will make sure that I figure out the temp file problem, but this might
not be until tomorrow.