[Spambayes] Spambayes disappeared!

Roberts, Denny Denny.Roberts at ProMedica.org
Wed Apr 30 12:36:15 EDT 2003

We are testing Spambayes on several machines in our IS department.  We have
it loaded on W2K Prof. / Outlook 2000 which is running very well, whacking
spam left and right (Love it!!!).  But on the WXP Prof. / Outlook XP machine
Spambayes ran fine for two weeks then disappeared from Outlook this morning.
It still shows up in Add/Remove programs, the directory is still there but
won't load with Outlook XP.  We have deinstalled then reinstalled to no
avail.  We are using version 002 of the plugin from Mark Hammond.  Any ideas
on where to look for the problem?

Denny Roberts
Technical Services Administrator, IS
Paramount Care, Inc.
Office: (419) 887-2101 Fax: (419) 887-2019
<mailto:denny.roberts at promedica.org>
<http://www.paramounthealthcare.com/>