[Spambayes] Training corrupts mbox files

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed Apr 30 18:29:22 EDT 2003

    David> It seems an older version of Mail::Audit was buggy -- upgrading
    David> to the latest version fixed the problem.

That's all well and good, but I was thinking perhaps mboxtrain should
maintain a little database parallel to its mbox file whose entries are keyed
by message-id.  It could store its results there and never have to monkey
with the mbox file.  "-f"orce training would simply be a matter of deleting
all keys in that database at the start of the run.

(My apologies if this was suggested previously.  I hadn't really been paying
much attention to this thread, then had occasion to try out mboxtrain for
the first time last night.  It got me thinking about the problem.)

Skip