[Spambayes] Error on proxy connection & smtp proxy doesn't see spam

Wed Apr 30 23:16:45 EDT 2003

4/30/2003 5:22:20 PM, "sean darcy" <seandarcy at hotmail.com> wrote:

>at the terminal window where I ran pop3proxy I get:

This looks like a bug.  Would you mind making a tar of a mail that causes this
error, so I can recreate and diagnose?

>Is this a bug - or did I misconfigure spambayes/
>
>Second:
>
>I tried to "train" sb by sending spam to spam at spam. This seemed to go OK,
>but when I go to the web page the "Review Messages" shows no untrained
>messages.
>How do these training messages show up?

They simply are used to train your database, then discarded.  The Review
Messages page is used for messages that the pop3proxy filters.

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com
http://wecanstopspam.org

  those who understand binary,