[Spambayes] a little help-

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Wed Aug 6 10:08:08 EDT 2003

But Diane's installation procedure was incomplete anyway, wasn't it? There's a machine-specific component (installing the Outlook add-in) and a user-specific component (getting the SpamBayes buttons to display). I saw the former in Diane's problem report, but not the latter. I.e., I didn't see anything equivalent to "%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe spambayes_addin.dll". Or am I missing something?

Bob