[Spambayes] delete_as_spam_message_state:Read did not work for me

Tolkin, Steve Steve.Tolkin at FMR.COM
Fri Aug 8 17:50:04 EDT 2003

I added the following as the first two lines into the existing
"Default Outlook profile.ini" file  (There was no previously existing
General section, as expected.)

[General]
delete_as_spam_message_state:Read

I was in my spam_unsure folder and the cursor on an unread message
and clicked on the "Delete as Spam" button.  It was moved to the spam sure
folder,
but its stayed highlighted, i.e. not marked as Read.

I exited outlook and restarted with the same behavior.
I am running the SpamBayes Outlook addin  beta 0.6 July 29,2003
I am running Outlook 2002 SP-2

Hopefully helpfully yours,
Steve
--
Steven Tolkin    steve . tolkin at fmr dot com   617-563-0516
Fidelity Investments   82 Devonshire St. V4D     Boston MA 02109