[Spambayes] can't add user defined field "Spam" in spam_maybe folder in Outlo ok addin

Tolkin, Steve Steve.Tolkin at FMR.COM
Fri Aug 8 18:04:46 EDT 2003

I can't add the user defined field "Spam" in my spam_maybe folder.
I go to the field chooser and select user defined field in folder
but there are no fields there.

I could add this Spam field to the spam_sure folder and
also to the spam folder (which is where I have Outlook server ruiles put
some
spam), and in my Inbox.
I had train SpamBayes on those three folder, but not spam_maybe.
Do I need to train it on spam_maybe?

Or is this a bug?
I did not see it in the list at
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=61702&atid=498103>