[Spambayes] Possible bug: mouse no longer works in Oputlook's Customize dial og box

Tolkin, Steve Steve.Tolkin at FMR.COM
Fri Aug 8 18:11:57 EDT 2003

After I added outlook addin for SpamBayes I noticed that if I right
click on the outlook toolbar area, and choose Customize...
it brings up the Customize dialog box BUT nothing I do with
the mouse works.  I cannot select another panel, not even press
Close button.   I needed to press the  Esc key to get out.
The keyboard works normally.

Since the dialog box is now labeled just C (instead of the expected
Customize) I guess this might be related to the following
bug:
743122 Outlook 2002 auto-complete breaks
</tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=743122&group_id=61702&atid=498103>
the last entry for that
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=743122&group_id=617
02&atid=498103
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=743122&group_id=61
702&atid=498103>
is:

Date: 2003-06-16 18:53
Sender: seantrue
Logged In: YES
user_id=114311

Fixing this bug will require a complete rewrite to remove all
MFC based dialogs from SpamBayes.
We're about 80% of the way there on SpamAtBay, and it's
_not_ fun.

If this is another symptom of that bug it makes that bug even more serious.

I am running the SpamBayes Outlook addin  beta 0.6 July 29,2003
I am running Outlook 2002 SP-2

Hopefully helpfully yours,
Steve
--
Steven Tolkin    steve . tolkin at fmr dot com   617-563-0516
Fidelity Investments   82 Devonshire St. V4D     Boston MA 02109