[Spambayes] ConfigOptions.py

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Sat Aug 9 13:12:30 EDT 2003

> I have seen a reference to this in the docs but cannot find it in the
> install files.  I am wondering if it still exists

Where in the docs?  I can't find it anywhere.  There was once a file
called "OptionConfig.py", but it is no longer used.  (You can find it in
the cvs attic if you really want it).  The functionality was absorbed
into other modules, these days they'd be in Options.py, OptionClass.py
and the *UI.py files.

What do you want to do with the file?  If you're after a list of the
available options, then FAQ 4.12 answers that:
<http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#now-i-know-what-the-format-lo
oks-like-but-what-options-do-i-need-to-set>