[Spambayes] ConfigOptions.py

Steve Farmer hts at hts.com.au
Sat Aug 9 11:36:46 EDT 2003

Hi Tony,

It was mentioned in the list archives (sorry not the docs) as a way
to configure the .ini file.. I was just curious about it is all.

I will read the docs and see how I go.

FYI i am trying to configure this on a RH 7.3 server running qpopper
(i am the only user on this server)

Regards
Steve
>  > I have seen a reference to this in the docs but cannot find it in the
>>  install files.  I am wondering if it still exists
>
>Where in the docs?  I can't find it anywhere.  There was once a file
>called "OptionConfig.py", but it is no longer used.  (You can find it in
>the cvs attic if you really want it).  The functionality was absorbed
>into other modules, these days they'd be in Options.py, OptionClass.py
>and the *UI.py files.
>
>What do you want to do with the file?  If you're after a list of the
>available options, then FAQ 4.12 answers that:
><http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#now-i-know-what-the-format-lo
>oks-like-but-what-options-do-i-need-to-set>
>
>=Tony Meyer

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power.
-Abraham Lincoln, U.S. president (1809-1865)
Support free speech; visit http://www.efa.org.au/

Heads Together Software Pty Ltd http://www.hts.com.au
Email: hts at hts.com.au     Tel: 612 9982 6767     Fax: 612 9982 7122