[Spambayes] does SpamBayes work with Outlook Rules Wizard ?

David Jackson help at maitlandcp.com
Sat Aug 9 17:04:11 EDT 2003

I subscribe to a number of technical email lists and use the Rules Wizard"
in Outlook to put the emails automatically into separate folders. I am also
using "Junk Senders" rules.

How can I get the Rules Wizard and SpamBayes to play nice? Should I have
Spam Bayes monitor a non-Inbox folder and have everything that does not fit
previous rules, move it to that folder?

I guess my questions are
1) Can Rules Wizard and SpamBayes play nice together?
2) If yes, what is the best way to set them up?

This is fairly complicated to explain the rules and their order.

Thanks

David Jackson