[Spambayes] does SpamBayes work with Outlook Rules Wizard ?

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Mon Aug 11 10:58:34 EDT 2003

> One thing I have found to help is to monitor the folders which your
> rules move messages too, not just your inbox.

Indeed - I should have been clearer.

Hopefully, the next version will have this as a real feature - no longer
"experimental".  Does anyone have opinions on this - ie:

* Should the default be timer enabled or disabled? (I assume disabled).
* How should the UI expose this - simply as a "checkbox", or should the user
also be able to set these timer values?  (ie, should the timer values also
be exposed in the UI).  Remember there are 2 delays - delay before starting
the filter process, and the delay between each message once started.
* What should the default value for these delays be?
* What should the docs say?

Any other comments?

Anyone with MSVC or any other Windows dialog editor and an eye for dialog
design want to mock something up?  There is a new dialog system now in CVS,
so modifying these dialogs is now almost trivial.

Mark.