[Spambayes] Spam Bayes as a Windows Service

Richard Hilton [ Hiltonian Media ] richard at hiltonian.com
Mon Aug 11 18:34:08 EDT 2003

Hi,

I've just got Spam Bayes up and running, and it seems to be pretty good! I would now like to get it running as a Windows Service. There is a file called pop3proxy_service.py, but when I run this, it says:

D:\SpamBayes\windows>pop3proxy_service.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\SpamBayes\windows\pop3proxy_service.
    import win32serviceutil, win32service
ImportError: No module named win32serviceutil

How do I get it running as a service?

Many thanks,

Richard Hilton
Hiltonian Media
W: http://www.hiltonian.com
T: 01670 504096
F: 01670 558998
M: 07905 552393

VAT Reg No: GB 796 5697 46

Send me a FREE text message from the Web! Visit http://www.hiltonian.com/contact or send a short email to sms at hiltonian.net.

Please ask if you would like a copy of the Hiltonian Media Terms & Conditions.