[Spambayes] Cannot get the add in to 'register'

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Mon Aug 11 14:39:22 EDT 2003

Well, er, the 007 release notes do say that you don't have to uninstall previous versions.

But I've had problems upgrading from version 003 to *any* subsequent version (including 007), whether or not I uninstall. The filtering settings get lost, and the toolbar button labels don't get upgraded (e.g., from "Anti-spam" to "Spambayes"). I had that happen this morning, and it didn't even help to re-run the "regsvr32" command.

Bob