[Spambayes] Re: whitelist

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Mon Aug 11 18:04:11 EDT 2003

In one of the threads dealing with the interaction between Spambayes and Outlook filtering rules, I mentioned that it would be nice if Spambayes could simply be treated as one of the Outlook rules. This illustrates why I think that. Whatever you think of whitelisting in a Spambayes environment (and I'm pretty sure I agree that it's unnecessary), it becomes dead easy if you can apply the whitelist (via one or more Outlook rules) before Spambayes gets to look at any messages.

Bob