[Spambayes] Newbie question on non-standard POP3 client

Kendall Whitlatch whit at dubhlinn.com
Mon Aug 11 22:40:55 EDT 2003

Here's what I've got:

Windows XP sp1 --- Yea, I know... Get a real operating system. :)
"The Bat" POP3 client application

I've loaded the latest version of Python (2.3) as well as the
win32.dll's from the Python site. (Not Active-State's version)

I have only set the POP3 side of my client to point at the proxy.

I start pop3proxy with the following command:
                 pop3proxy.py -b dubhlinn.com
I also used the browser interface to create the bayescustomize.ini
file.

My client doesn't seem to be connecting to the POP3 server through the
proxy. Is there a log file stored some place?

I apologize for asking such elementary questions. I would appreciate
any help you might be able to provide. I can provide snapshots of the
client configuration windows if necessary.

Best regards,
 Kendall Whitlatch
 mailto:whit at dubhlinn.com