[Spambayes] How to uninstall source installation on WinXP/Outlook2002

Goeran Zaengerlein goeran at zaengerlein.de
Tue Aug 12 12:37:22 EDT 2003

Hello *,

I first installed the Spambayes Outlook Plugin binary. As I did not get
it working (ok, next time I will read the manual first, now I now I just
did not do the initial training) ;) I tried to uninstall, but this
failed due to a corrupt .dat file.

I then tried to install the source code version which seemed to work
fine. But now I get an Spambayes error when starting Outlook which tells
me to try to restart Outlook as the initialization failed.

I would like to uninstall the source code version - how do I do this? Is
there any .py script available for this task?

Thanks a lot,
Goeran Zaengerlein