[Spambayes] Deleted Email Can't Be Tagged

Feingold Josh S Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov
Tue Aug 12 08:56:34 EDT 2003

That's too bad.  I find that I manage my email by having a spam folder.  All
spam ends up there.  When an email comes into my inbox, I work it there and
leave it there until whatever it addresses is complete.  Then I delete it
and it goes to the deleted items folders.  So at all times, my deleted items
represents good email, and my "spam" folder holds "bad" ones.

One feature that I noticed on another Outlook plugin that I used that was
nice, was the ability that when spam is moved into the spam folder, the
message is marked as read.

One possible bug is that when you select the subfolders checkbox, it is a
global selection, whereas you might want some folders to include subforlders
and others not.

I like your software, and it seems to be working better than my previous
software, Spammunition.  The simple task bar is also very nice.

Thanks,
Josh