[Spambayes] Good Job

amcmillan at chapura.com amcmillan at chapura.com
Tue Aug 12 11:26:00 EDT 2003

Good Job on SpamBayes.  Easily installed and configured.  Trained wit
haround 200 bad and 200 good messages, then went in and configured the
boundary for Spam to be 99.5% which would let through all the people I email
who use the free emails with the built-in spam, but not the obvious spam.

Option request:
What I would really love to see is an option on a spam filter so that when
something is seen as spam it sends a non-deliverable message to the sender.
I am not sure what doing this would entail, but maybe that way my ten year
old email address might start working its way off of some of these list.

--Andrew McMillan