[Spambayes] feature request - stats

Jason Douglas jdouglas at scopicmedia.com
Tue Aug 12 21:22:52 EDT 2003

Is there any current way or plan to implement some sort of statistics
page to the SpamBayes Web Interface? I'd like to see things like # of
misclassified emails, and the more I can break it down (monthly, daily,
etc), the better.

Part of the reason for this is I am evaluating it against other Bayesian
filters (although so far it seems to be the winner!).

Thank you for your time, and any response, at your convenience, would be
appreciated.

Jason Douglas
Web Application Developer
http://scopicmedia.ca/