[Spambayes] stats feature

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Aug 13 17:03:12 EDT 2003

> I've been hacking around with spambayes trying to add a
> feature that keeps
> track of some rudimentary stats. I've attached a screenshot
> of what it looks
> like on my system now (I added a button to the main manager
> dialog). Is
> there any interest in this? I would have to do a little bit
> more work to
> factor it out into something presentable but should have some
> time within
> the next couple of days.

Yeah, that sounds good.  There is already a "stats" object, so hopefully you
are using that (or replacing that with whatever you have come up with).

Please submit a patch to source-forge.  It would be best if you did it as 2
patches - one just to keep the stats, and the other for any associated UI.

Mark.