[Spambayes] RE: Bug Report

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Aug 13 21:02:26 EDT 2003

> - and the outlook menu entries for it got messed up. I can
> not select the SpamBayes manager any more. The menu just
> doesn't open. And this happens also after a complete
> uninstall, removing registry entries and reinstall. So there
> are still some other configuration files left after uninstall.

See [ 675811 ] Dead buttons left on uninstall:
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=675811&group_i
d=61702&atid=498103>

The pertinent bit is that you need to reset the toolbar, or simply
delete the spambayes toolbar [1], after uninstalling.

=Tony Meyer

[1] Right-click on the toolbar, choose Customize, select the SpamBayes
toolbar, and click Delete.