[Spambayes] (no subject)

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri Aug 15 11:07:48 EDT 2003

You have a very old version of the addin, which has a bug that causes your
configuration to occasionally become corrupt.  You should upgrade to the
latest version (http://www.spambayes.org/windows.html), and you will need to
re-enter all the configuration information (but you *wont* need to
re-train).

Mark.