[Spambayes] mboxtrain ham headers overwritten

Tys von Gaza tys at tvg.ca
Thu Aug 14 19:39:23 EDT 2003

As imapfilter is broken for me I've decided to try mboxtrain instead
(which is probably a better solution for my setup anyways).

I run it as shown below.  It trains spam fine (appends the
X-Spambayes-Classification header to the rest of the headers)
 , however when it trains ham it replaces ALL the headers with the
X-Spambayes-Classification header, leaving the e-mail pretty much
useless.

Any ideas why?  Am I doing something wrong?  Using about a day old cvs
version, Python 2.2.2, Maildirs.

Output below:

[gaza at games gaza]$ python2.2 /home/gaza/spambayes/mboxtrain.py -d
/home/gaza/maildata/bayes.db -g /home/gaza/Maildir/.SB.TrainHam/ -s
/home/gaza/Maildir/.SB.TrainSpam/
/home/gaza/maildata/bayes.db is an existing database, with 67 spam and 9 ham
Training ham (/home/gaza/Maildir/.SB.TrainHam/):
  Reading /home/gaza/Maildir/.SB.TrainHam/cur as Maildir
  Trained 2 out of 2 messages
1F40E3_0.games.pbgaming.com,S=4291:2,
Training spam (/home/gaza/Maildir/.SB.TrainSpam/):
  Reading /home/gaza/Maildir/.SB.TrainSpam/cur as Maildir
  Trained 0 out of 0 messages
Persisting /home/gaza/maildata/bayes.db state in database

--
Tys von Gaza
tys at tvg.ca