[Spambayes] Problem with training

Wilhelm Klenner wk at klenner.at
Mon Aug 18 12:38:38 EDT 2003

Hello All,

I encountered a problem with training - even thoug I defined a folder with good and one with spam-mails, clicking the train-now button reports 0 good and 0 spam mails trained. Now, some days later the same procedure reports 0 spam and 2 good mails trained. These two mails where two new ones. So I guess that there is a problem with mails imported with the Exchange Migration Wizard. Because all the other mails have been migrated from GroupWise. They "look and feed" normal, there is no problem reading them. Only spambayes seems to be unable to learn from them.

Maybe something for the FAQ-List ...

Greetings and thanks to everyone doing this geat tool!

Wilhelm Klenner