[Spambayes] Java

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Mon Aug 18 23:55:09 EDT 2003

>>> =?iso-8859-1?q?Jackie=20Lan=20Manlosa?= wrote
> Hi guys,
>
>  Do you have a java implementation on Tokenizer.py?

Not that I'm aware of, unless someone's taken on the thankless
task and not mentioned it for fear of social disapproval or
something <wink>.

If you do want to call it from Java, you could consider using
Jython, or else dive in and reproduce the code yourself! Note
that the tokeniser is a mass of little tweaks that may not seem
all that important, but a lot of CPU cycles were shed in trying
them out and fiddling til we got the best results we could.
Partially implementing _some_ of it and not others may void
any warranties we're offering.

But since we're offering none, feel free to take the code and
do with it what you will <wink>.

Anthony