Thanks you (was: Re: [Spambayes] How do I...)

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Tue Aug 19 11:59:30 EDT 2003

> A last question - would anyone be open to the possibility of
> mtaproxy being included in the official spambayes
> distribution (or at least linked from the SpamBayes website)?
>
> (website again - http://www.freenet.org.nz/python/mtaproxy)

I don't see any reason why it can't be linked from the website.  There's
a fairly clear "we don't necessarily endorse this" message there.  I'll
try and get to this at some point today.

One important point regarding including it, apart from philosophical
issues - you would have to state that you are transferring all copyright
of mtaproxy to the PSF.  At the moment, that's the only way anything
gets included.